EMPIRE CONTACT ZERO F7
- Power stretch mesh panels that are extremely soft and ultra breathable.
- 4-Way stretch groin panel for complete range-of-motion.
- Laser cut vent holes for additional breathability.
- Hand pockets with waterproof zippers will keep your valuables safe.
- Microfiber cloth attach by a bungee so you can’t lose it.
We polled our top teams and heard one resounding request in a paintball pant – “less weight, more venting, same durability and great protection.”
The 2017 Empire F7 Contact Zero pants are lighter, 12½ ounces lighter to be exact! Almost a full pound of weight off your legs! A new Pro-Lite stretch abrasion resistant material makes this all possible. The Zeros are less constricting, designed to help keep you cool, comfortable and unimpeded in the heat and humidity of the season.
Laser perforated ventilation at the rear of the pant encourages massive air movement and helps wick away moisture. Sonic welded seam tape adds to the strength and durability without adding weight. Adjustable ankles and waist allow for a truly custom fit.