The transportable compressor units with optimised equipment for use in vehicles and on ships
- High charging rate, yet low in weight and easy to transport
- Ideal for marine use, with interstage and afterstage cooler in stainless steel. Highly corrosion-resistant
- Optionally available with user-friendly ultra-rugged B-TIMER mini-computer for filter cartridge monitoring
- 200-300 l/min
- Additional filling device for 225 or 330 bar
- Switchover device for 225/330 bar (not available for P 31)
- Larger Purification System P 31 (for PE 250 and PE 300-TE only) or P 41 Purification System (for PE 300-TE only) for longer cartridge life
- B-TIMER filter cartridge lifetime monitoring system
- B-SECURUS filter cartridge saturation monitoring system (for P 41 only)
- Electronic control unit
- Automatic condensate drain system including automatic shut off when final pressure is reached
POSEIDON EDITION units combine core components from BAUER KOMPRESSOREN in uncompromising quality whose ability to perform is beyond doubt with equipment that has been optimised for its intended purpose. The familiar durability, high safety and clean air quality conforming to international norms and standards naturally also comes as part of the package.
The PE-TE/PE-TB breathing air compressor series strikes a particularly good balance between price and free air delivery. Their integrated oil pump supports angles of inclination of up to 15 degrees, making this series of units particularly suitable for use on ships or for installation in vehicles.
Thanks to their compact dimensions, the units are very easy to transport and will fit into the boot space of many cars.
The mobile compressors of the POSEIDON EDITION are available as electrical (PE-TE) and gasoline (PE-TB) versions.